Scheduling Kitchen Time
Thank you for reserving your kitchen time. Please follow the steps below to reserve the kitchen online, or download and complete the “Kitchen Rental Reservation Form” and return to a Spice Kitchen Incubator staff member at least 72 hours before desired kitchen use time.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 months in advance, and must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- You must give at least 24-hour notice the program coordinator for any cancellations or changes to reservations. If you do not cancel within 24 hours you will be charged for the reservation.
- Monthly User’s Log Sheets: You are responsible for reporting your business’s monthly hours with a User’s Log Sheet on the first of every month for the month prior (e.g., hours for May are due by June 1).
- You must submit a completed Kitchen and Equipment Usage Form after every Kitchen use. Kitchen Equipment Usage Forms can be found near the entrance to the Kitchen.
Kitchen Reservation Steps
- Enter the Password: Contact Genevieve if you cannot remember the password.
- Choose your reservation start time. Remember, reservations are for the time you will occupy the specified prep area, including the time required for you to clean the station. Reservations must be as accurate as possible as you will be charged for overtime.
- Please fill out the entire reservation form, including any equipment you wish to use in the kitchen. If you will have an associate helping you must fill out and turn in the Associate Add-On Sheet before he/she is allowed to work in the kitchen.
- A Spice staff member will contact you to confirm your reservation.
- Please contact Spice Kitchen Incubator with any questions regarding your reservation.