We are always so grateful to our dedicated volunteers! Currently we are in need of:
– Graphic designer volunteers: you will be assisting a participant to create his or her new business logo. (2-5 meetings)
– Deep Kitchen Clean: We are looking for 10-15 individuals (or a community group) to give our kitchen a good scrub during Farmer’s Market season!
– Mentors: if you are experienced in any of these areas: business development, marketing, business planning, accounting,tax preparation and customer service then you could be assisting our entrepreneurs grow up their businesses.
(minimum 4 hours/month for 4 months)
– Focus group volunteers: you will be tasting our entrepreneurs’ awesome cuisine and leave feedback on menu, product, taste and presentation.(2 hour commitment)
There currently are not any focus groups scheduled
We would like to request a $10 donation to help cover some of the entrepreneurs’ food cost the day of the event.
–Spice To Go Volunteers: help us provide quality customer service to those participating in our hot meal pick up service on Thursdays from 3:30-7pm. Sign Up Today!
Donations: During Incubation, entrepreneurs begin making and serving food in a variety of settings-catering, festivals, farmer’s markets, etc. Our donation drives provide entrepreneurs with basic but high priority equipment necessary to run their business from these settings.
- If you would like to learn more about our participants, get involved to share your expertise or learn about our commercial kitchen please contact Jackie Rodabaugh at 385.229.4703 or firstname.lastname@example.org.