Valentine's Day Cakes
Show your significant other some love this Valentine's Day with a gourmet cake by Ashikat Kitchen or M Bake Shop!
Choose from an intimate 2-person cake or invite others over to share the delicious experience. Please submit orders by Feb. 12.
Chef Saadiyah brings exciting flavors from the Middle East to her cakes and desserts, creating a moist cake that will leave you wanting more.
- Creamy Chocolate Magic Cake for 2 or 12 - a melt-in-your-mouth chocolate cake topped with custard and choice of strawberries, shredded coconut, or crushed pistachio ($15 or $50).
Chef Michaela specializes in using only organic and natural ingredients where possible and can accommodate many dietary restrictions. Her free-hand designs offer a special touch. She is offering her "Inside-Out" cakes in two flavors, including the heart-shape design and "Be Mine" as pictured. She can do other short words, e.g. "Love." Please note your preference in your order.
- Gourmet Chocolate Hazelnut Cake for 2 - enjoy layers Scharffenberger milk and dark chocolate mousse, chocolate hazelnut cake, and a crunchy hazelnut praline base ($24)
- Gourmet Exotic Passion Fruit Cake for 2 - get swept away with a crunchy white chocolate Lindt base topped with lemon cake and a layer of passion fruit mousse ($24)
(Cakes by M Bakeshop can be made gluten free or a larger size by request. Please indicate in additional comments on your order.)
Orders must be submitted by Monday, Feb. 12 at 9:00am!
You will receive an email confirmation upon completion of your order.
You can pay and pick up your cake at Spice Kitchen Incubator on:
- February 13 or 14th between 9am-5pm or
- February 15th 9am-6:30pm.
(To pick up outside of these times, please call 385 229-4703 to schedule.)
If possible, bring your own bag for pick up!
Spice Kitchen Incubator is located at 2180 South 300 West, Unit 102 in Salt Lake City.
Finding Spice Kitchen
Spice Kitchen is located on 300 West at 2180 South, Suite 102.
Spice Kitchen is just west of/next to "Costa Vida" and across the street from the "Mattress Firm Super Center."
We're just north of the Trax line that crosses 300 West. (Google labels the Trax line as "Roper Rail Yard.")